CHRISTMAS IS here! So I thought to put up my favourites in The Equestrian Gift Guide and make life easier for your dear friends wanting to give you a little something. Please find some of my absolute favourite products here. Each piece is put together with that extra sense of style and function. I use all of them in my every day.
- Swarovski Crystal Dressage Ear Rings, by Equestrian Stockholm (20% sale starting today!)
- König dressage boots (hard cover).
- Musto Suffolk coat. Keeps you warm through the winter both in the stable, while teaching or hacking out in the snow.
- Hunter Welly Socks. Saves my feet when I’m on the ground!
- Samshield Premium helmet. A crown for both dressage- and show jumper riders.
- Vintage lanterns and fairy lights by The White Co. Lovely in the stable entrance – or your hall way (20% sale until tomorrow!)
- The one and only breeches. No one are like these in style, function and comfort. Best!
- Time! with your lovely four legged friends.
If you think there’s anything missing on the equestrian gift guide? Let me know!