HOLIDAY IS HERE! And here’s the equestrian list 2016. Wish it for Xmas or go get for your equine enthusiast friend!
- EQUESTRIAN STOCKHOLM’s grey winter jacket & fleece bandages. Just the best quality, and colour matched in all directions. The one and onlies, really. <3
- Eucalyptus & Winterberry Garland and Cascading Fairy Lights from The White Company. Put this in your barn and it’s Christmas already! The Fairy lights makes the perfect late night/early morning light. Just make sure your horses can’t reach it for a nibble.
- Berlei Horse Riding Bra. Giving the wearer maximum support and minimum bounce, this padded straps, moulded cup and inner sling offer reinforced support to every woman in the sitting trot!
- Heat Holder’s luxury blanket – I’m not very good with the cold winter weather, and it’s even more important for me to take good care of myself after work this time of the year, to rest up. Heat Holder’s keep you warm in many ways, and this blanket gives me the deep sleep and sweet dreams needed.
- Celeris Bia Boots Winter Padded – I’m more or less spending all day every day in my Celeris Bia Boots, and for the winter times they have a version with the inside padded in fluffy sheep! So comfortable I die.
- Lord Leather Care – Simply the best leather conditioner!
Photo by Jess Bower of Amaretto and me in Equestrian Stockholm